This accessibility statement applies to the website of Entwine.
This website is run by Entwine UK Group Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website. For instance, this means you should be able to:
• Navigate the site with only a keyboard (Tab, Shift-Tab and Return.)
• Use of the site by screen readers
• Using proper headings, rather than just bold text
• Creating PDF files, where the source is available, as text, not images
• Inclusion of a search function
• Pages that are compatible with web browser functionality, such as zooming in and colour changes
• Avoiding popup screens
• Designing navigation so it is clear without reference to visual elements
• Avoiding non-descriptive links, for example, ‘Click Here’ or ‘More Information.’
• Including text descriptions for non-decorative images and videos (Alt text)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We appreciate that some parts of our website may not be fully accessible:
• The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
• You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
• Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
• Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
• You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible. We will try to help aid your accessibility of our website where possible.
Reporting accesibility problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please feel free to get in touch with the communications team at Entwine UK Group Ltd. They can be reached at email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this webiste's accessibility
Entwine UK Group Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A standard.
Interatcive tools and transactions
Some of our interactive forms are difficult to navigate using only a keyboard. For example, because some form controls are missing a ‘label’ tag.
We’ve assessed the cost of fixing the issues with navigation and accessing information, and with interactive tools and transactions. We believe that doing so now would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations. We will make another assessment with our supplier contract at some point in the third quarter of 2021.
Web browser features
All up to date, mainstream, web browsers include accessibility features within the browser. These include features such as changing the colours and the font sizes.
Most personal computer browsers on Windows and on Apple Mac OS, support keyboard commands to zoom the browser in and out:
Zoom In [Ctrl/Command]+
(hold down control key and press plus or scroll wheel)
Zoom Out [Ctrl/Command]-
(hold down control key and press minus or scroll wheel)
Reset to normal zoom [Ctrl/Command]0
(hold down control key and press zero)
The following are instructions for some of the more popular web browsers and computers. They show how to adjust configurations to view web pages to suit your needs:
• Apple Mac Accessibility
• Google Chrome Accessibility
• Microsoft Edge Accessibility
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Accessibility
• Mozilla Firefox Accessibility
• Opera Accessibility