1. What is an ampoule?
An ampoule is a small permanently sealed glass bottle. The contents are filled first and then heat sealed. The contents can only be accessed by breaking the top part of the sealed ampoule.
2. Why an ampoule?
State of the art advancements has enabled skincare treatments to be supplied at optimum doses in ampoule forms. An ampoule sustains the concentration purity of its active contents by eliminating oxygen via sterile filling. Requiring minimalist of preservatives. They often contain a higher number of active ingredients. Most serums and creams require parabens as they are a category of chemical preservatives used in beauty products.
3. Why the Entwine Radiant Treatment?
Entwine’s ingredients are targeted to treat specific concerns including brightening, dullness, discoloration, dryness, hyperpigmentation and restore your skins natural luminous radiance. Our THREE-STEP RADIANT TREATMENT helps you see results. It is a mini facial. Full of antioxidants, healthy acids and natural extracts deliver a supercharged and highly concentrated treatment. What makes our formula unique? We have 3 different types of ampoules in our treatment. REMOVE, REVIVE and RELIFT. Each ampoule is boosted with a minimum of 3 active and 6 natural ingredients with optimal dosage. Remove has three blends of skin renewing acids. The treatment starts to work immediately on application helping to replenish and hydrate, leaving your skin feeling visibly plumped, firm and lifted. It’s clinically endorsed to enhance the radiance of the skin with consistent use.
– Removes dead skin cells
– Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
– Improves radiance and glow of the skin
– Deep moisturisation
– Lightens pigmentation and age spots
– Inhibits melanin production and new formation
– Stimulates the formation of new collagen fibres
– Delays collagen degradation
– Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
– Instant optical wrinkle reduction
– Deep moisturisation
– Increased radiance and glow
– Instant lifting effect and plumping up of the skin
Our ampoules are manufactured in an award-winning German laboratory.
An added bonus to the treatment is how effortlessly our Entwine face matt cleanses your face. It is washable, reusable and reversible.
4. Is it suitable for all skin tones?
The high-quality ampoules are suitable for all skin tones (excluding broken open infected skin).
5. Does my skin become sensitive?
It depends if your skin is used to continuous treatments or is just starting to get used to facial treatments. The sensitivity varies. Sensitivity to the sun also increases accordingly during and after use of the treatment. Sunscreen should be applied after your Three-Step Radiant Treatment and skincare routine.
6. What is your Radiant Skin Treatment free from?
– Bronopol Dye
– Pharmaceutical Grade Water
– Mineral Oils
– Methylisothia Zolinone
– SLS / SLES
7. What accreditations and endorsements does your Radiant Skin Treatment have?
i. Our products have been created in an award-winning German laboratory.
ii. Dermatologically tested in an independent German laboratory.
iii. Vegetarian Society Approved.
The packaging is:
– Fully recyclable right down to the inks and adhesives used.
One of the very first companies globally to be using recyclable suedel luxe material in our packaging.
– FSC™ accredited, which ensures that the forest products used are from responsibly harvested and verified sources.
– BRC (British Retail Consortium) is a globally recognised standard for best practices that specifies requirements to be met by an organisation to enable the production, packaging, storage and distribution of safe food and consumer products.
– ISO9001 (International Organisation for Standardisation) is a quality management system that ensures manufacturers can demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
– ISO14001 (International Organisation for Standardisation) specifies the requirements of an environmental management system (EMS) to establish a systematic approach to deal with environmental aspects of an organization to properly control the impact of its activities, products and services on the environment.
8. When do I use the Three Step Radiant Skin Treatment?
We have fashioned a treatment with multiple uses as part of an everyday beauty regime, at the clinic or at the comfort in your own home. It’s easy to incorporate into existing skincare routines after cleansing your face, before you moisturise or apply make-up. Use as a targeted routine if your skin is showing signs of stress, exposure to the sun, travelling or air-conditioned environments and change of seasons. It’s perfect for that important or last-minute occasion, or alternatively it gives some self-indulgent me time to help you get or maintain healthier looking skin.
A REVIVE and RELIFT booster can be added to your daily routine. Simply mix a few drops from either ampoule to your moisturiser.
9. How do I open an ampoule?
Shake the ampoule well, tap the neck of the bottle to move the solution down. Cover top of the ampoule with a piece of tissue in one hand and grasp firmly with the other hand. Apply gentle force at white ring and snap away from the hands.
10. How much of the contents do I use?
It is entirely up to you, generally each ampoule can provide two applications. Each ampoule comes in a 2ml size.
11. How do I use the Three Step Radiant Treatment?
i. Add warm water to our face mitt, cleanse the face, neck and decollete line. Once cleansed, pat dry.
Pour the desired amount of solution onto the finger tips. Do not let the glass touch your skin. Using middle and index fingers, distribute gently with light pressure in a circular motion onto your face and decollete line.
ii. Step 1 start with the REMOVE ampoule. A slight tingling may be experienced. Depending on desired approach leave on: Instant [20 minutes], Deep [1 to 2 hours] or Extreme (over night). When REMOVE process is complete cleanse your skin using warm water and the reverse side of our face mitt.
iii. Step 2 apply REVIVE ampoule allowing the contents of Revive to soak in for 3 - 5 mins. Followed by Step 3 RELIFT ampoule and leave on.
The ampoules can be used collectively as an instant facial or individually for their unique benefits. Use Revive & Relift as and when required. For example, Steps 2 and 3 (Revive and Relift) can be used alone under makeup as a primer to prep and illuminate the skin or can also be used individually as a overnight facial to maintain results.
12. How often should I use the Three Step Radiant Treatment?
Given the high intensity and purity of our ingredients, it depends if your skin is showing signs of improvement and it is not irritated. You can use the ampoules (apart from the Remove) every day morning and night for best results, or you can add them as often as needed as an extra treatment in your skincare routine.
13. Where can I find out more information about each ampoule?
Each ampoule has detailed information on their individual product page and in the enclosed leaflet of the packaging.
14. How should I store my ampoule?
Our packaging has been designed to allow you to safely store the opened ampoule. Use it as a reusable travel pack. See our product page and instructions leaflet for further information.
15. Why are there similar and cheaper ampoules on the market?
On the surface they seem similar. Our 3 ampoules are packed with a minimum of 3 active and 6 natural ingredients each, delivering a supercharged and highly concentrated treatment that’s free from the bad stuff. So you don’t have to purchase so many ampoules to get the same results, which would lead to an overall higher spend than our Three Step Radiant Treatment. Our price includes 6 ampoules and an effective face mitt. Our ampoules contribute to taking care of our communities and the planet. (For further information, see our corporate social responsibility pages).
16. What combinations can I buy the ampoules in?
There are 6 packs in total to choose from with six ampoules in each pack and a complimentary face mitt. At £55.00 each pack.
1st Option Three step regime = 2 x Remove, 2 x Revive, 2 x Relift
2nd Option Rejuvenate = 3 x Remove, 3 x Revive
3rd Option Indulgence = 3 x Revive, 3 x Relift
4th Option Deep Cleanse = 6 x Remove
5th Option Replenish = 6 x Revive
6th Option Radiance = 6 x Relift.
17. Where else can I buy the Radiant Skin Treatment?
As we are a brand new start-up you can only purchase on our website. Keep checking our stockist's page for updates.CAUTION - These ampoules are for external use only. Follow instructions carefully. For first time use always carry out a patch test. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes, in case of contact rinse with water. Use only on intact skin. If irritation or rash occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice. Use SPF sunscreen after treatment. Store in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. DO NOT DRINK, DO NOT INJECT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
1. What type of payments do you accept?
Most major credit and debit cards, pay pal, shop pay and google pay.
2. Redeeming promotions or promotion codes?
Please note only one promotion code can be redeemed per order. We are not able to retrospectively add promotions to a past order. If a promotion was not redeemed at the time of the order placed, we are unable to update the order with a promotion at a later stage.
3. How much does it cost for custom & duties?
Important: This only applies to international orders. We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges are paid by the recipient of the parcel.
4. What is your delivery lead time?
Whilst we will always endeavour to get your delivery to you within the nominated time period, please note there may be a delay over periods of high demand (e.g. Black Friday and Christmas). We cannot bear no responsibility for delays caused by extenuating circumstances (i.e. adverse weather, force majeure).
We currently only deliver in the UK
£5.99 - Standard delivery - 2 - 4 business days.
£7.99 - Express delivery - 1 - 3 business days.
† Please note, delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, islands, Aberdeen and other rural areas an extra working day needs to be taken into account for these delivery options
We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
5. How do you confirm the order?
When your order and payment have been validated, you will receive an initial order confirmation email from Entwine to acknowledge your order.
6. How long does it take to process an order?
It can take us up to two days to process the order. (excluding weekends and holidays).
7. How can I track my order?
When your order has been prepared and dispatched, you will receive an order dispatch confirmation by e-mail. In this second e-mail, you will find a parcel number.