TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of Sale
2. About usThe goods available on the Website are offered for sale by Entwine UK Group Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with Company Reg No. 12510780. Registered address: 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, V.A.T No. 348 9853 38 - EORI No. GB348985338000
3. Website accessWe reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, amend temporarily or permanently our online store without notice to you including goods, images and information. We cannot guarantee our site or any of its contents. Or it will constantly be available or be uninterrupted. At times our site access may need to be suspended for maintenance or technical purposes. Technical matters are not error-free and interruptions and failures can occur. We do not provide any guarantee in regard to this and shall not therefore be held liable for any damage that may relate to the use of technical networks, including, without limitation: Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We cannot confirm that our Site is compatible with your computer equipment or that our Site or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and we are not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them. Poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information via the Internet, any external intrusions or computer viruses, defaulting reception equipment or communication networks and any such Internet malfunction as may hinder the proper operation of the Website.
4. Information on website representations, guarantees and warrantiesThe information accessed via our Site, the content of our Site is provided for general informational purposes only. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. Any advice provided on our site that may be made available are merely simulations intended for general informational purposes and in good faith to obtaining expert cosmetics advice. The information they deliver are for strictly indicative purposes and shall in no event replace a medical diagnosis or clinical consultation, nor be substituted for a medical treatment. Our goods are for cosmetic purposes only and have not been approved by any medical or pharmaceutical licensing body. You are responsible to determine the goods are suitable for you and it is not our responsibility to do so. We cannot guarantee your entire satisfaction with the advice that results from the use of such information and assume no liability for any use you may make thereof. For any further information or in the event of doubt, we recommend that you consult a professional.
The images of the goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the goods. Your purchased goods may vary from images on our website. The packaging of the goods may vary from that shown on images on our Website.
5. Website and contents prohibited uses
Only lawful use is permitted on our site and its content. You cannot extract, copy, publish, re-utilise, reproduce or sell any part of the site in any material form. Nor access without our authority. Knowingly intervene by way of causing any form of disruption or damage, transmit harmful material to our website, its content, any of our computer software or hardware, network or equipment or any of the mentioned owned by any third party.
That breaches any law, regulation and that is harming, fraudulent and unlawful.
6. Trademarks and copyrightsAll intellectual property rights in our site we are either the owner or the licensee. The contents including but not limited to all text, logos, graphics, artwork, photography, audio, video, graphics, data, software, computer code and other materials contained or displayed on our website. The content is protected by intellectual property right and copyright laws around the world. You may not market, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display goods or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks or copyrights, without the prior written permission of Entwine UK Group Ltd or the owner of such trademarks and copyrights. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website.
Limited download is permitted providing you only use for non commercial and personal only use. You shall be responsible for material sent to individual third parties for their personal information only and must inform the third party these conditions apply and must comply with these conditions.
All rights reserved.
7. Limitation and exclusion of warranties and liabilityInformation on our site or our goods, packaging and labelling may contain instructions for use, warnings and notices. You must read and follow this information carefully. We will not be legally responsible to you if any of these are not observed.
We do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
8. Purchasing goodsBy placing an order with us, you represent that you are 16 years of age and older and that you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. We reserve the right to refuse the order.
Once we have received your order. We shall send an email confirming your order is being processed. When you receive an email confirmation from us with your order number and the details of your purchase the order has been dispatched. This will be deemed we have accepted your offer and the contract shall be formed between us. A legally binding agreement has now been concluded for the sale and purchase of the goods.
We reserve the right to cancel your order. For example goods are discontinued, out of stock, an error in the pricing or information of the goods. For use of onward, commercial or professional sale purposes.
9. Contacting usPlease contact Customer Services on email@example.com
10. Receiving incorrect, missing or damaged goods / orderIf you are contacting us about receiving an incorrect, missing or damaged goods /order please provide the following. So we can help you more efficiently in the subject heading:
– Order number
In the email:
The batch number (found on the product packaging)
Email address you used to place the order
We pick and pack all orders with the utmost care however, as each parcel is prepared manually, errors can occasionally occur.
If you are reporting a damaged order, please notify us immediately. Retain the goods and packaging. When submitting details of the issue, attach photographic evidence of the retained affected goods and packaging. We will arrange to have the shipping company pick up the damaged goods and packaging. Inspect the items. If your claim is validated the damaged goods will be replaced.
11. Cancelling, returns and exchange policy
Once an order has been placed we are not able to amend or cancel the order. If you wish to cancel your order, you are able to refuse the order at the door when it is delivered. Once the parcel has been returned to us we can then begin the refund process. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can cancel your order purchased from us online at any time from the date on which we email you dispatch confirmation and until fourteen (14) calendar days after you receive the goods.
For example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the goods on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January.
The goods must be returned to us unopened, unsealed, undamaged and unused. In its original packaging, perfect condition and the seals have not been damaged or broken.
You shall be responsible to organise and pay for the secure return shipping of returning the goods to us. We cannot accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit. We strongly recommend to protectively pack the goods and obtain proof of posting. You will need receipt or proof of purchase.
You must send the goods back without undue delay to the following address:
– PO Box
Our Return processing typically takes 3 - 5 business days for your refund to be processed after your return has been delivered to its destination. We will refund the credit / debit card used to pay for the order. Please allow 7–10 business days after your refund is issued to see the funds reflected on your bank statement.
Unfortunately, we do not exchange goods. The best option is to return the goods and make a new purchase.
12. Receiving a refund
When the goods are returned to us unopened, unsealed, undamaged, unused and without undue delay. In its original packaging and perfect condition. We will refund the amount for the goods paid and the standard delivery fee only. We will endeavour to make the refund within 14 working days from receiving the goods.
13. Other terms
We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
These Terms and the dispatch confirmation sent to you together form a contractual whole and constitute the entirety of the contractual relations between us.
If any court or relevant authority decides if any part of the conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the conditions and the remaining provisions of the conditions shall remain in full force and effect. These terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of goods through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Norther Irish or the English courts.